Sunday, August 19, 2012

Artist in a Writer's World

Let me start this blog by being upfront with everyone...I'm not a writer.
I'm an artist.

So...with that being said, if you see grammatical errors or miss-spellings, forgive me.
I know not what I do.

Now, onto the good stuff.

I've been painting, sketching, drawing, doodling ever since I was little.
A lot of people ask, how do you do that? Honestly, it just comes naturally.
God has blessed me with this gift and I do not take it lightly.

So, my hope with this blog is to just give you a glimpse of my artwork.
From sketch phase up to completion.
Most of my pieces are commission based, since I work full time during the week, so I probably won't update this on a daily basis. 

But, for my clients, friends and family...spread the word.
I love art. 
I love holding that paintbrush in my hand and blending the colors in such a way that it brings a piece to life.

Check out the Gallery Tab to see my past pieces of work.






1 comment:

  1. Saved ths site to my favorites tab!!!
    Love you,
    Aunti

    ReplyDelete